Each and every week, I'm so excited to see you join us in sharing a bit of your life created. Whether it be a recipe, tutorial, life lesson, blog tip, or roundup galore, we want you to share with us. Come here, or The View From 510, every Monday at 9:00 p.m. EST to link your latest posts with the Life Created link party.
For those of you joining for the first time, don't be shy! We are here to create a community! Check out your fellow bloggers' posts and leave a comment on what you love. We're here to build each other up!
Let's kick off week TWENTY FIVE of Life Created Tuesdays with this week's features!
1. Leslie from Lamberts Lately shared her inspiring 101 Ideas for a Toddler Easterbasket!
2. Blair from The Seasoned Mom shared these yummy Baked Lucky Charm Donuts!
3. Kisha from The Glamorous French Housewife shared a video on an adorable DIY Chalkboard Wall.
4. Noreen from Crafty Journal shared this easy and fun DIY Dollar Bill Shamrock!
Rules and Regs:
1) Please link back to either Erin or me in the form of a link or the button below. We work hard for y'all so we really appreciate it when you link back!
2) Please link directly to a specific blog post and not your blog's main page.
3) NO giveaways or shop links. Period. End of discussion. Violators will be removed.
4) Posting here implies that you give permission for your blog post (including photos) to be featured the next week. We will NEVER remove a watermark or pass your content off as our or own and we will always provide a visible link back to your blog.