Things I am Really Excited About:
1) Alycia Anne Olson is coming to visit me on February 11th! Alycia is my best friend from CU and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see her!
2) Memphis Baby shower on February 6th!
3) Finishing Evie's nursery! I will be stealing some time with Alycia's Interior Desgin skills to help hang the final touches on her walls!
4) My birthday is next Monday and birthdays are always fun! :)
5) Getting to meet my daughter (DUH)!!!
Things I am Truly Grateful For:
1) My husband! He is so amazing with me and all the fun things that pregnancy brings! Everytime I think I couldn't love him more he does one more thing that makes me love him just a little bit more. He is going to be the best dad and I can't wait for him to meet his baby girl!
2) My parents. I couldn't have asked for a better upbringing or better grandparents for Evie! I can't wait for them to see their granddaugter for the first time. They have always been so supportive of Chris and I and I am so so grateful for that now when we most need the support!
3) My in-laws! I have in them the best set of second parents around! I am so grateful for the man they molded Chris into and so thankful that he chose me to become their daughter when we married.
4) My friend Libba who is due three weeks after me. There is nothing quite like going through the same thing at the same time with a friend. This is particularly true when that thing involves weight gain (or lack thereof with the two of us), constant puking and hormonal changes. It's so wonderful to know I have a friend who just gets it, not because she has been there, but because she IS there!
5) My spot in life right now. Looking at it, it does not get any better than this. I have a wonderful amazing husband who adores me (and whom I adore back) and already loves this little girl so much, fantastic parents and in laws, terrific friends, a menagerie of animals I love (most of the time), a roof over my head and a great job! It's not always easy and it's certainly not a fairytale, but I love my life.