I make this a lot, and it is one of Hubby's and my favorites! It is super easy and everyone who tries it raves about the deliciousness. I love that I can simply add a green salad or veggie and voila! Dinner? It's done.
Today, via Pinterest, I bring you Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff.
- 2 lbs of beef stew meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or rice
- Dump stew meat, soups, mushrooms and pepper into crock pot.
- Stir until the meat is all coated and everything is nicely combined
- Cook on low 8-10 hours until beef is very tender.
- Mix in cream cheese.
- Mix in sour cream.
- Let re-heat as needed.
- Serve over hot noodles or rice.
Go! Right now! Try this today!
PS If you follow me on Pinterest, let me know! I am always looking for new people to follow! :)