I feel so blessed to have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award a few times and now Mommy Bags has been kind enough to award me the Kreativ Blogger Award! Please take a minute to go check out her blog. It is seriously hilarious. She is my daily dose of laughter!
Now I am to list a few (seven, actually) things about me and pass this award on to ten other bloggers! So without further ado...
1) When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist. I mean when I was about seven people would ask me what do you want to be when you grow up? I would say, marine biologist. That dream got shattered when I became afraid of dark water at some point.
2) I was a competitve swimmer. I am also terrified of pool drains. Go figure.
3) I am 4'11" tall. I used to refuse to date boys less than 6'0" tall. Funnily enough my hubby is about 5'9" and I still love him best.
4) I never ever trust a blinker.
5) I cook very well, and I am an excellent baker. Creating in the kitchen is one of my favorite "relaxing" activities. I mean not to toot my own horn, but "toot toot".
6) I am Methodist, but went to a Roman Catholic school for 13 years. I refer to myself as Metholic a strange combo of the two. For instance, I don't believe in transubstantiation but when I pray I prefer to pray the rosary than to pray freely. My mother and brother are also Metholics.
7) I have never watched A Christmas Story from start to finish. I've also never seen Jurassic Park (any of them).
Now I would like to pass this award on to some wonderful bloggers!
1) Confessions of a Magnolia Mom because even though Erin is a BAMA fan, we still have a ton in common and have managed to make it past our fundamental SEC football rivalary differences.
2) It's the Middle that Counts because Amber has a big giving heart and even when she has a lot on her plate (military wife and mommy to sweet Nicholas and student AND scentsy consultant) she still finds time to open her heart.
3) Leilaland because Jen's daughter Leila is so super cute and I love reading about all the fun stuff she's doing as a toddler! Makes me excited to experience Evie's toddler hood. Plus, Leila's momma is super nice!
4) Nurse Loves Farmer because Sarah has an awesome name, and she tells it like it is. Plus I'm pretty sure she got the other part of my height! She also has some great info on her blog about cloth diapering!
5) Our Pregnancy Road Trip and Beyond because her little Blake is a living doll and she's a full time working mommy trying to figure it out, just like me!
6) Tales of Twol Girls because bar none Tessa is one of the most supportive caring mommy bloggers I've met. If she knows somethings up with me or Evie she always goes out of her way to tweet me or message me to ask how we are doing or wish us well. She is always doing something fun with her girls Kendall and Sydney!
7) The Southern Mommy Chronicles because Lacey is a doll, with a lot of sass. And because I am excited to "meet" baby vera!
8) Mommy in the Midwest because ~C~'s smile is infectious even over the internet, not to mention she is mommy to two of the cutest little boys I've seen!
9) Building Our Story simply put Censie (pronounced Kenzie) is a genuine open person with one seriously handsome little man (go check out her pics of Jude dressing up in his daddy's clothes. PRECIOUS!) I'm also insanely jealous that she lives in Colorful Colorado.
10) For Love of Cupcakes I love Jamie's openess and willingness to talk with anyone and help out and I love the stories of her adventures in parenting her little girl who she calls Cupcakes.
Check out these wonderful blogs when you get a chance; you won't be sorry!