Today I am linking up with Melissa from The Mommyhood Chronicles to list my top five laughs of the week! This week was kinda rough with Evie having double ear infections, an upper respiratory infection and sinus infection, and me having a dentist appointment and unexpectedly having to have my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. Regardless here are some of the things that made me smile this week! Also, please keep in mind this is a post sponsored by large quantities of percocet, so yeah, if it rambles a bit, please excuse me!
1) Evie is officially growing two teeth! And this is how she feels about it!
2) With my huge puffy cheeks I finally look like I am related to Evie!
3) Evie's new favorite thing is to watch you sing and clap. She's not real particular about the song so long as you are clapping along. She's not been feeling well this week so it makes me happy that there is something that makes her smile and laugh.
4) Percocet. *Drool* Tee hee EVERYTHING is funny!
5) I wrote this post on my recent troubles with anxiety and while the anxiety did not make me laugh, it did make me smile to realize how blessed I am to have a wonderful circle of blogging friends in addition to my family and friends IRL. Thank you for all your sweet emails, tweets and comments. Thank you for being my sounding board, just writing it out made me feel so much better and that made me smile.
Come join us and link up!