- Me! - picture of yourself (you don't have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2011?
- I Love You - picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
- Still Laughing... - a moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.
- Winter Wonderland - a picture that reflects Winter.
- Birthday - share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
- Friends - a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
- I Was Inspired... - could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...
- Spring Fever - a picture that reflects Spring.
- Travel or Vacation - a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience...even if it was only a few miles away.
- Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
- A Day In My Life - a picture of a typical day in your life.
- All Smiles - a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
- Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
- Family or Home - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family/home for you.
- Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.
- Let's Do It Again... - a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.
- I Miss You - a picture of someone or something you really miss.
- Beautiful - a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
- Dress Up - this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!
- Macro - share your favorite macro or close-up image.
- Holidays - a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
- My Favorite - share your favorite picture or memory from 2011.
- Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.
- Just Because...So There! - share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.
- Hopes and Dreams - share what you hope to come or dream for 2012. Feel free to share an image of your choice
I've shared this photo before (and very recently) but it is honestly my favorite photo of me from the year.
One of the main reasons I love this picture is because it reflects just how far Evie and I have come since March. Post-Partum Depression pulled me down from the very beginning. Looking back at the person I was for the first 10-15 weeks of my daughters life is like looking at a scary ghost who was pale and translucent in her lifelessness. Looking at that same person now -- all I see is light and warmth, love laughter and happiness. I see a mother and a daughter completely connected and bonded, totally in love with one another. In 2011 I am most proud of the journey Evie and I have taken together, how far we've come little one, how far we've come.
Come Join in the Fun!!!