In a perfect world I would have posted this yesterday, but since Evie was sick I spent my day with a toddler in my lap, at the pediatrician's or at Walgreen's. Oh, and also catching up on mass amounts of laundry.
I hope all of you had a great weekend and for all the moms, moms to be and fur moms out there I hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day!
1) Mother's Day plant from Chris. I'm still managing to keep the one from birthday alive so we'll see how this one does.
2) Sweet sleeping acrobat baby.
3) Finger painting in the morning. Also known as this will keep our two year old contained and quiet so I can have some coffee.
4) Momma's got a brand new 'do! My mother's day present was a keratin treatment for my uber curly, super thick, frizzy hair!
5)We went to the Memphis Zoo for Mother's Day because no amount of pampering is worth more than time with my number one guy and gal.
6) While at the zoo we went to Sting Ray Bay again because our last trip was freezing cold. It was way fun! My brave girl got right into it and petted a few of the sting rays!
All in all it was a pretty great weekend! The Grizz won, we had pizza, went to the zoo and spent time together as a family! Not bad at all!
PS: Do you follow on Instagram? If not you totally should! Leave me your name below so I can follow you!