Each and every week, I'm so excited to see you join us in sharing a bit of your life created. Whether it be a recipe, tutorial, life lesson, blog tip, or roundup galore, we want you to share with us. Come here, or The View From 510, every Monday at 9:00 p.m. EST to link your latest posts with the Life Created link party.
For those of you joining for the first time, don't be shy! We are here to create a community! Check out your fellow bloggers' posts and leave a comment on what you love. We're here to build each other up!
For those of you who linked up, thank you! We can't wait to see what you come up with each week!
Let's kick off week THIRTY-TWO of Life Created Tuesdays with this week's features!
1. Naush from Doodle Buddies shared these adorable Upcycled Pallet Signs! Perfect for perking up your home or garden!
2. Ashley from Leaving the Rut shared this recipe for The Best Poundcake Ever! Yummy! There is something about pound cake that says Spring to me!
3. Julia from Sum of Their Stories shared this fun Cornishware Ruffled Shopping Bag! Perfect for perking up trips to the grocery store!
4. Kimberly from Lou Lou Girls shared this yummy Chicken Veggie Pasta! Perfect for those crazy Summer nights!If you've been featured feel free to grab a "featured" button for your page or sidebar!
Rules and Regs:
1) Please link back to either Erin or me in the form of a link or the button below. We work hard for y'all so we really appreciate it when you link back!
2) Please link directly to a specific blog post and not your blog's main page.
3) NO giveaways or shop links. Period. End of discussion. Violators will be removed.
4) Posting here implies that you give permission for your blog post (including photos) to be featured the next week. We will NEVER remove a watermark or pass your content off as our or own and we will always provide a visible link back to your blog.